We provide you with an independent, arms-length perspective of the value of your business, as well as work product which will contain insights that you can further leverage in the ongoing operations of your business.
Before commencing your engagement, we will provide a clear road-map, describing the steps to be taken. This road-map will address details including your responsibilities, an expected timeline, and approximate cost for the valuation process. Our process consists of six steps:
- Preliminary conversation to gauge your case. We provide a free initial consultation of up to 30 minutes.
- Proposal / engagement letter
- Information request / assessment including site visit and management interview about operations
- Valuation calculations / report draft
- Valuation review. Where appropriate, we get peer review of our work product.
- Delivery of completed valuation report
During the valuation (appraisal) process, we consider items including the standard of value, the unique characteristics of your business, the operating and competitive environment, the expected financial performance of the business and much more.